- Switch off your telephone for a few moments.
- Take a piece of relaxing, single instrument music tat you like.
- Find a comfortable position, such as lying on the floor or the sofa (or sitting if you’re at the desk or on the train!).
- With the first notes being played, take a calm and moderate intake of breath and let it out slowly and naturally.
- Continue to listen to the music, really listening to it, whilst your breath does the rest.
Do this for 5-10 minutes and you will be fully revived.